Monday, December 27, 2010

Facts About Ghosts And Spooked Out Stories


Name:            nicole
Email:           bizkitbabe31@chickmail.com
Location:        Ohio
Anonymous:       
Type:            Channeling
Date:            Monday, December 20, 1999
Time:            09:59 PM

Well my Aunt is really big on Witchcraft and Spirits. I am only 13. I'm not one for lying. First of all I'm going to tell you a story my Aunt told me about a haunting she had a few times. One night her and her boyfriend were sitting on her couch, in her duplex. Her two year old child was asleep next to her. They were watching the television when she saw a white figure (cloudy) walk up her stairs. She looked at her boyfriend and said "Did you see that?" He didn't answer then it walked back down and disappeared......Now I don't know what to believe about that one. But here are some facts about ghosts/spirits.
1. They are known to climb up and down stairs at night after all ghosts are dead they don't sleep.
2. Most of them want to be noticed. So they are known for filling up a room with a perfume smell or a smoke smell. Most ghosts are known for smoking.
3. If you have any pets (especially cats) you may have seen them staring at the air. Well there you have it. Animals can see or sense spirits.
4. Usually if you are being haunted, if you would say something simply like "I know you are here but you are scaring me please leave"
5. Most ghosts can't or won't hurt you they just want to be noticed.
6. Ghosts are dead people that didn't want to leave the Earth, don't mess with them.
7. When ghosts enter a room the room usually gets cold. BRR!
8. I have never actually experienced a haunting but my Aunt has and I know that they must be frightening.
Here is another story about my Aunts son: He woke up in the middle of the night and his room was pitch black. He was sitting in his bed, and he looked in the mirror located on his wall and he saw 'something' laying next to him.
My close friend used to be haunted. A woman died in her parents room by tornado I believe. Trophies would fall off shelves and land in a strait line. And she would always hear footsteps. Well that's all I have for now. If you have any questions just e-mail me. I know I'm only 13 but I'm mature for my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment